Unrivaled expertise in the design, manufacture
& supply of Torsion Spring.
What’s torsion spring?
Torsion springs is a complex design principle in all spring categories,and the types vary widely,so the theory involved in design is also the most complicated. The ends of the torsion springs are secured to other components that pull them back to their original position as the other components rotate about the center of the spring,creating a torque or rotational force.A torsion spring can store and release energy. The direction of the wind is also important for the application of the torsion spring, since the bearing/attachment position of the leg must be on the left or right side during assembly.
Type of torsion spring and ends
There are two types of torsion spring for you to choose from, one is single-bodied torsion spring, another one is double-bodied torsion springs.
There are many different types of ends for you to choose from, such as short hook ends, straight offset ends, double torsion, hinge ends, straight torsion ends, special ends, and so on.
Material and Finish
- Carbon Steel: 65 Mn,72 A,82 B,SWP,Galvanized wire,Nickel-coated wire
- Stainless Steel: SS 201,SS 302,SS 304,SS 316,SS 631
- Copper Base Alloy: Beryllium Copper Springs,Phosphor bronze ,Brass spring,Tin bronze,Silicon bronze
- Alloy Steel: 60Si2Mn,55CrV,55CrSi
- Surface treatment: Zinc,Nickel,Copper,Gold/Silver,Chromeplated,Black oxide,Electrophoresis