Unrivaled expertise in the design, manufacture
& supply of extension spring.
What’s extension spring?
The extension spring is a helical spring that receives the axial pulling force. When the spring is not subjected to the load, the ring of the tension spring is generally tight and there is no gap between the rings. Many different terminal devices or “hooks” are used to ensure the source of the tension of the tension spring.
Like compression springs, tension springs also absorb and store energy as well as create a resistance to a pulling force.
Hook type of extension spring
There are many different hook types of extension springs for you to choose from, such as crossover center hook, extended hook, Machine hook, side hook, and so on.
Material and Finish
- Carbon Steel: 65 Mn,72 A,82 B,SWP,Galvanized wire,Nickel-coated wire
- Stainless Steel: SS 201,SS 302,SS 304,SS 316,SS 631
- Copper Base Alloy: Beryllium Copper Springs,Phosphor bronze ,Brass spring,Tin bronze,Silicon bronze
- Alloy Steel: 60Si2Mn,55CrV,55CrSi
- Surface treatment: Zinc,Nickel,Copper,Gold/Silver,Chromeplated,Black oxide,Electrophoresis